- Describe something interesting that happened when you were in high school.
- Describe a story that other people told you.
- Describe a public place that you think need improvements.
- Describe something you learned in a place or from someone.
- Describe an occasion where you received a good service from a company or shop.
- Describe an advertisement that you saw.
- What are the places where Chinese people like to go in their spare time?
- Why do sometimes people like to be alone rather than to be with their friends and families?
- Do Chinese people like to go to parks?
- How important is it to get on well with classmates?
- Is it necessary for friends to share the same interest?
- What are the factors to consider when looking for a place to live?
- what kinds of advertisements are there?
- is advertising effective?
17. group dinner
19. Free salad
32. population growth
37. traffic jams
- tea leaves
18. water and oil
To what extent do you agree or disagree?