What’s your full name please?
What should i call you?
Do you like your name?
Does your name have any special meanings?
Are there many people who share the same name as you?Is there any traditions about naming babies?
Are you a student or are you working?
- Describe a popular person you know.
- Describe an unusual meal you had.
- Describe a historical period that you are interested in.
- Tell me a story that other people told you.
- Describe a special day out.
- Describe an ideal house
- Describe an achievement that you’re proud of
- Describe a story that someone told you
- Describe an decision someone made recently
- Describe an occasion when you helped a person
- Describe an occasion when people visited your home
- What are the places where Chinese people like to go in their spare time?
- Why do sometimes people like to be alone rather than to be with their friends and families?
- Do Chinese people like to go to parks?
- How important is it to get on well with classmates?
- Is it necessary for friends to share the same interest?
- What are the factors to consider when looking for a place to live?
4. 22 November
- NOT GIVEN
- NOT GIVEN
- holiday season
- intrusive advertisement
- strainghtforward advertisement
- Short shelf-life
19. NOT GIVEN
21. NOT GIVEN
expenditure on education by 5 european countries and the rate of participation by yougth aged between 18 to 24.