原因1：Lounges for entertaining aren’t suitable for studying because it is very noisy there for the students who want to read.
原因2：Equipping the study room with computers and printers would be better and convenient to student.
原因一： 如果在个人宿舍，室友会看电视聊天会很吵。如果有专门的study room就可以看书什么的。
原因二：不是所有学生都有电脑和打印机。如果他们需要用的话就要去student center，但有时他们会很晚student center都关门了。所以如果宿舍楼有电脑和打印机的话会特别方便。
例子：The professor uses his own example to illustrate this. When he bought his car, he used to spend a lot of time doing research. But when he bought batteries, even there are five brands and they are different in some ways, he didn’t read the descriptions or ask sales questions. He just picked up the first one he saw and paid.
缺点1：She needs to pay extra 75 dollars and many other expenses.
解决方案2：She can help her friend prepare the speech before she goes.
优点2：She can go home as planned. Preparing in advance will help her friend avoid to be nervous on the ceremony.
缺点2：Her friend will be disappointed because her friend really wants her to attend the graduation ceremony.
例子2：Bean plants will turn their leaves side up, exposing the thin edge to the intense sunlight to avoid losing too much water in the middle of the day.
影响对于Marshland of Everglades 为话题的原因，认为淡水
信，并且给学生推荐以last ice age相关内容为话题会比较好，
1. Water is the source of prosperity in Venice. Venice has several natural advantages.
2. Apart from natural advantages, Venice’s achievement in
trade also contributes to its success.
3. Government’s power and Venice style of republicanism
4. Commercial families
2. printing与papermaking 的联系
3. printing与goldsmithing 的联系
4. printing依然spread widely
5. 详细说明了printing revolution带来的种种影响
1. Plate Tectonics主要影响climate和地理
3. profound-very strong
4. shallow-having little depth
1. It has long been recognized that the dinosaurs disappeared from the fossil record at the end of the Cretaceous period. And many other organisms disappeared at about the same time.
2. On land it was not only the large animals that became extinct. The mammals, most of which were small, lost some 35 percent of their species worldwide. Plants were also affected.
3. Furthermore, it is most likely that these large dinosaurs had slow rates of reproduction, which always increases the risk of extinction. Crocodiles, tortoises, birds, and insects seem to have been little affected. 后面讨论了幸存的原因。
5. 找到a rare metal, iridium, 证明iridium spike was due to a large asteroid that struck Earth 65 million years ago.
2. simultaneously-at the same time
C Being well-organized
Use specific examples and evidences to support your answer.