1. What’s (the name of) your hometown (again)?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. Please describe your hometown a little.
4. How long have you been living there?
5. Do you like your hometown?
6. (Possibly) Do you like living there?
7. What do you like (most) about your hometown?8. Is there anything you dislike about it?
9. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
Your Studies/ study efficiency
1. Do you like your subject? (Why?/Why not?)
2. Is it very interesting?
3. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoon?
3.Popular swimming pool
1.What kinds of activities do old people like to do these days?
2. Why do some old people only remember happy things?
3. Why do young people like to ask about the past of old people?
4. What kinds of things can young people learn from old people?
5. Do you think old people enjoy their life more these days compared with the past?
6. What do old people in your country do to keep fit?
7.What kinds of sports are popular in china?
8. Do you think young people should play dangerous sports?
9.What else people can do to keep fit besides sports?
10. How do parents do to make their children like sports?
内容：求职 part-time job
内容：讨论一个marketing research 7周
11. parent plant
12. glasshouse room
题目： The chart shows the percentages of both males and females who ate 5 kinds of fruits and vegetables per day of 7 age groups in the UK in 2006
In the past, people store knowledge in the books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the Internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?