引导原因状语从句的从属连词because, because of, as, since, for, now that, given that…
because跟because of很多同学傻傻分不清楚怎么用。because+句子，because of+名词/动名词短语。because是连词，其后接原因状语从句或回答以why开头的问句； 而because of是复合介词，其后接名词、代词或动名词，或者what引导的名词性从句。
Because he is ill, he is absent today.因为他今天生病了，所以他没来。He is not at school because of his illness.他之所以没来是因为他生病了。
We like physics because we can learn a lot of ideas.
The woolly shrank because it was washed badly.
I can’t get to sleep because of the noise outside.
Now that you are here, you’d better stay.你既然来了，最好还是留下吧（既来之，则安之）。
Given that Chinese students would not be able to use Facebook back in China, the school changed their way of organizing the event.考虑到中国学生在中国不能用Facebook, 学校改变了他们组织活动的方式。
so that引导目的状语从句时，表示“以便；为了”，从句中常使用can /could /may /might /will /would /should等情态动词或助动词；
The little boy saved every coin so that he could buy his mother a present on Mother’s day.小男孩把所有的硬币都存起来以便他可以在母亲节买礼物给他的妈妈。She worked hard so that everything would be ready by 5 o’clock.她努力工作，以便在五点前使一切都就绪。
I get up early in order to catch the early bus.我早起是为了赶早班车。in order to do也可以变形为In order that+句子She stayed at home for a few days in order that she could take care of her mother.
Some people were so moved by the sight that they began to cry.
一些人对此情景如此感动，以致开始哭了出来。The wind was so strong that he could hardly move forward.
They are such good teachers that we all hold them in great respect.他们是非常好的老师， 我们对他们极为尊敬。It is such nice weather that I would like to go to the beach.天气如此之好， 我想去海滩。
1. The trip was cancelled ___ ___ the bad weather.2. ___ ___ most people do not know what happened there, you’d better explain to them first.3. ___ ___ you know my birthday, will you send me birthday presents?4. Amy did not respond to his question, ____ she was carried away by her memory of their past.
5.____ you are here early, why don’t you come and give me a hand?
1. 她故意说话很大声好让她奶奶能听清她说什么。2. 为了能改变他的心意，她花了三个小时说服他。3. 政府投入了大量的金钱以改善空气和水的质量。
1. 北京的空气质量太糟糕了，很多人为了自己的身体健康都离开了。2. 这次的台风来得很突然，很多人来不及做防御措施。3. 这个男孩非常聪明，几乎没有他答不上来的问题。
1. The minute I got to the bus station, the bus just left!2. When/Whenever you want to talk to me, just knock at my door.3. I will not stop until you say so.4. She has been extremely popular since her first movie.
5. Before I realized it, the robber had already grabbed my bag and ran away.
1. The baby follows her mother where/wherever she goes.2. We can see the north star anywhere we are because it is always there.3. Can you put these back to where they were, please?4. You may not smoke anywhere near the gas station.